Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Homemade Goo-Goo's

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting a recipe on here. Yeah me!!! Anyway, these are really easy and really good. I just made them this morning, actually after I got to work, to take to a dinner tonight. There are some perks to a family owned and operated business. It takes about 15-20 minutes and then of course chill time. So here goes:

1 24oz. pkg of chocolate almond bark (can also use white)
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
3 cups rice krispies
1 can of cocktail peanuts
2 or 3 cups of miniature marshmallows

Melt almond bark in microwave according to package directions. Add the peanut butter and stir until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well coated with the almond bark/peanut butter mixture. Drop by heaping spoonfuls on wax paper lined pans. Let harden. I like to put them in the freezer. If making ahead, cover and store in the fridge.

Enjoy!!

No comments: