Monday, October 22, 2007

Super Easy Chicken thingy

Okay, I don't actually know what the recipe is called, I don't even know the exacts of it but I do know it was good and how I made it, I made it from a description a lady I know gave me of it. And it tasted like Thanksgiving to me. It was very yummy.

So I have deamed it the Super Easy Chicken Thingy

2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 box of stuffing (I used stovetop)
2-4 slices of swiss cheese
1 can of Cream of mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup

Pour Stuffing into a sprayed casserole dish, and mix in soup. Place chicken breasts on top and top them with slices of swiss. Bake at 375 until chicken juices run clear.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Sounds fab! I may have all that in the house...might try this!

And I love the name!

Kork said...

I've had something like this - when Capt Chaos was born, our neighbors brought us one with Pork Chops instead of chicken, with some apples...and THEN...another neighbor brought us one with chicken and gravy, and it was YUMMY...try this one!!! If your kids like stuffing, you can't go wrong!!!!